Monday, November 30, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Monday, September 14, 2009
Not much as changed! Except that I can now afford to buy makeup. But I still find myself leaning toward Lip Smackers. And Saturday was no exception! Robert and I were on our way to the State Fair for opening day. But we had to make a quick stop at Walgreen's. I bought 3 more! I didn't need them. But it is almost like an addiction. These are still one of my must haves. ♥
Saturday, September 12, 2009
I got my package in the mail yesterday. It was a nice surprise to see it when I got home! I didn't stray from my neutral colors. But I did buy a couple of things that I absolutely love!
I got the Doll Eyes Mascara in Extreme Black. In waterproof. I love the way my lashes look today with this on!
I also got 2 trios. The first is TS27. The colors are Platinum Pink, Salmon, and Jazzy Bronze. All really nice pink colors.
The second is TS3. I kind of don't like that the trios don't have names. But oh well. These colors are Nude, Taupe, and Dark Brown. I am wearing this today.
The second is PB02 Dusty Rose. This is beautiful. It gives me a "glow" effect. I can see this as being my favorite blush from now on!
The last 2 products are lip products. Lola wears this beautiful color when her makeup is natural. I ask her what it was. Well, it is a lip pencil and a lipgloss.
The lip pencil is SPL831 Mauve. This picture shows it as a dark color. But it is real neutral. A little pink. On me it is just a little nicer than my lip color.
And lastly, I bought a Goddess of the Night lipgloss in LG122 Natural. A very pretty pink color. The 2 together just make a perfect color.
I am definitely going to be buying more from Lola. These products are very nice for the price. I spent about $25 on 7 products. The colors and textures are amazing! I use makeup from the drugstore and the department store. This makeup comes at prices from the drugstore, with department store quality. ♥
Thursday, September 10, 2009
1. A 90 year old man's dying wish in South Carolina was to be buried in his car. Link If you were told tomorrow you have 3 weeks to live, would you have any dying wishes or something special done before you died?
I would just want to spend time with my friends and family. I might want to take a trip up to Chimayo. But nothing too special. Just spending quality time with the people I love.
2. Do you pay for more stuff using a credit/debit card or cold hard cash?
It's a toss up between cash and my debit card. I try to use cash ahead of everything. I don't really like to use my credit cards unless I have to.
3. What's cuter- a baby lizard or a baby snake?
A baby lizard. We see them around here all the time. I am not too found of snakes, babies or not!
4. You go out to eat by yourself at a restaurant. While waiting for your food do you people watch & eavesdrop on others conversations, read a book, use a laptop or chat with people around you?
I usually people watch. I am good about that anywhere I go. I really like to people watch at the mall!
5. If you see someone walking around with toilet paper stuck to their shoe, do you tell them or just laugh?
I tell them. Because I would like to hope that if it happened to me, someone would tell me!
6. You are talking to someone you just met but you can't understand them at all because of their accent. Do you tell them you can't understand them or just smile and nod?
I tell them. I want to know what they are saying. If they are taking the time to talk to me, I owe them that much!
7. Mudfest! Park filled with pools of mud and an obstacle course of mud. Do you go and play in the mud?
I do! I play in the Mud Volleyball Tournament we have here! It is lots of fun!
8. Have you ever had a headache so bad it effected your vision?
I used to have bad headaches in high school. The kind that leave you crying in bed. Crumpled in a ball because everything hurts. I later found out they were linked to PMS. And got on the pill to cure them. I haven't had one since!
9. Would you fit in more with the circus, Hollywood, Broadway, or comedy circuit types?
My brothers would say the circus! I am not really talented in the whole singing, dancing, or telling jokes area. But if I had to choose, I would say Broadway. I like the music!