Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Glee



Did anyone happen to watch the show Glee tonight? It comes out on FOX. Here it came out at 8PM.

It was hilarious! Robert was working, so I was a little bored. And just surfing through the channels. Hoping to find something to watch. And I stumbled on Glee as it was starting. I think it is a funny show. It could be one of my favorite new shows of the season! It had me laughing the entire time.

And the music, oh the music! It brought back so many memories of my youth. I could seriously remember dancing to Push It! I even called my brothers so they could watch it. I think at first, they thought I was crazy. But according to my sisters-in-law, they both enjoyed it.

Even more hilarious, Ava and Tabi both liked it too! I read it on their twitter pages! If you want to laugh, you should watch next week! I know I am going to! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment