Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday Thunks

I'm still worried about our plant. It isn't looking so good. The leaves are starting to fall off of it. But at least Robert is back to a somewhat normal work week. He will never work a normal 9-5, but this is so much better than the last few weeks! ♥

1. Your thoughts on truck drivers?

They are a lot nicer than they first appear. Appearances can be deceiving.

2. Did you hear Michelle Duggar is pregnant for the 15th time? (but that will be kid #19 if you lost count....)

I read it on the AOL homepage yesterday. That is crazy!

3. Have you ever done something to hurt someone intentionally... just for the sole purpose of hurting them because you thought they deserved it? Maybe a paybacks a bitch sort of thing?

No, but sometimes I wish I had done something to Javi. But that is all in the past now.

4. Is there anyone in your life that when you go to their place of residence, you just walk in without bother knocking? Does anyone just walk into your house without knocking?

I just walk into my parents' house. We all do. And I just walk into Robert's house in town. But we live together...in 2 different houses. No one besides Robert walks into my house without knocking. My brothers knock, dance, sing...they do it all until I open the door!

5. Whats in the trunk of your car? Do you even have a clue?

I'm not completely certain. I know I have a pair of shoes in there. And a dress that needs to go to the dry cleaners. Other than that, I have no clue!

6. When you go to a family holiday get together (such as Christmas or Thanksgiving), about how many people are there?

At least 30. But most of the time, there is a lot more!

7. What is in your kitchen sink right at this very moment?

Nothing, I just did the dishes!

8. You go to a store to buy an expensive item... say $150. You pick up that item and a couple other this n' thats. You get to the register and the expensive item rings up at $40. The cashier doesn't seem to notice and tells you your total. Do you go with what they say and pay it or do you question the price difference? You know you would question it if your $40 item rang up at $150....

I honestly would not question it. If the store can't get their prices correct, I am sorry. I would never steal anything. But if they have mispriced something, I am sorry, but I am taking the deal. Stores inflate prices enough!

9. Do you fold your underwear or do you just toss it in a drawer?

I stack it all up and put it in the drawer. Robert folds everything nice and neat.

10. There is a Harley-Davidson giveaway. Chances are $100 and they are only selling 250 tickets. Do you buy one?

No, motorcycles aren't really my thing.

11. Who is your favorite Disney character?

Minnie Mouse

12. It's September - most of the weekly sitcoms/dramas are starting new seasons again. Which one are you most looking forward to?

Grey's Anatomy. I want to know if they kill off Izzy too!

13. You are at a grocery store and are on your way out to your car with your cart full of grocery bags. On your way to your car you see a black kitten in an empty cart. What do you do?

Try to find some kind of food to feed it. After that, I would probably call the Animal Humane Association.

14. Is there anything that you do for a hobby that you are asked to do for friends/family that most people would hire a professional to do? (example: cake decorating, fixing cars....)

Not really. I'm not that talented. But since my mom got sick, I do my parents' shopping, help out with chores around their house, and cook at least 70% of their meals.

15. Are we there yet?

Are we where?

4 comments:

  1. I'd call the humane society too.
    Great answers!
    Enjoy the rest of your Thursday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/looking-for-harley-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. your parents are lucky to have you there for them!

    great thunks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Harriet, I love you blog! I was over there reading! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ria! I feel lucky to have parents like them! I also went to read your blog. It is so much fun! I have 2 friends who are BIG NASCAR fans. I thought about them when I saw your blog. ♥

    ReplyDelete