Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Want...Wednesday

Here's this week's I Want Wednesday.

What meal do you want at this very instant? What do you want this week? Share it all.

Right now, I really want some fresh green chile. The kind like my mom makes. With hamburger meat. Yum! And beans, with fresh tortillas. Probably because I went to Smith's to pick up a few things, and they were roasting chile. It smelled so good! Nothing beats roasting green chile.

And my neighbor was making frijoles this morning. I could smell them! I would give anything to have a meal like that! I cook, but it is not the same. My mom just has a special way about the way she makes her chile. And her beans. She cooks so good! The tortillas come out perfect too! It sounds odd, I know. But I would like some green chile, frijoles, and tortillas. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment