Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Beautiful Sunday

Life gets busy and filled with so much outside clutter, that we tend to forget the important things. Mi familia tries really hard to remember the importance of our Familia. Tonight, we had our weekly Family Dinner at my parents' house. I offered to cook. Mom helped me the best way that she could. She cut up the fruit and helped me stay on task. And I really enjoyed our time in the kitchen together!

We had a big dinner. Mi hermanos y mi hermanita and all of their familias came over. It is a weekly dinner, but sometimes somebody has something else they have to do. With kids, life, and work, well life happens. Tonight, everyone made it. Robert also got off of work to come. Bless my sweet man, for taking his lunch break to come eat dinner with us!

The food was good. But the conversation was so much better! I enjoy my family so much. They really do mean the world to me. To see how much they enjoy Robert. And just how perfectly he fits into our familia. It is also nice to see Mom feeling better. And her and Dad so in love, even after all of these years!

Mi hermanos are also too good! They decided to do the dishes. They felt like Mom and I had done so much already. Mi hermanita is running around with the kids. And Robert had to head back to work. Mom and Dad are enjoying a little alone time in the garden. It is definitely a Blessed Day. And I am so glad to be a part of this wonderful familia. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment