Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday Thunks

I have also decided to do the meme Thursday Thunks. It looks fun and will keep me blogging more regularly. At least I hope so! ♥



1. Hypothetical question- you are in a building with famous works of art, old manuscripts of famous novels, and original sheet music from famous composers. The building is on fire and looks to be completely destroyed. Do you grab any of the famous works before fleeing, and if so what?

I would grab the famous novels. I like to read.

2. In August 1969, the Manson family went on a 2 night killing spree. Do you think 40 years later they have paid for their crimes?

I don't think so. But they went to trial and got their sentence. I will let the justice system monitor things like that.

3. Power Outage! What's the longest you have been without power?

We were without power for 24 hours last year. It wasn't so bad. But I go camping and such. In that situation, I have done well without power for about 10 days.

4. Just bought a new tazer gun. Will you let it be tested it on you to see if it works, and how it feels to be tazered?

No, I would not want to be tazered. That is something I never want to feel.

5. A neighbor's mail was delivered to you. In it is a magazine not wrapped in plastic. Is it ok for you to flip through it before giving it to the neighbor? Do you tell them you looked through it?

I think it is OK to flip through it. As long as you don't mess it up. Or keep it too long. I really don't see the reason in telling them about it though.

6. If I went through your purse/wallet right now, what all would I find in there?

I don't even want to think about the mess in my purse right now. But I could guarantee that you would find lipgloss, my wallet, gum, and a notebook.

7. Have you been living under a rock?

I felt like I was a few years ago. Then I peeked out and realized just how bad things had gotten. It's a good think I peeked though!

8. Tell us something crazy you did this week.

I went running on the Bosque. I did not prepare myself for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment