Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Want...Wednesday

Here's this week's question for I Want...Wednesday.

What do you want to do more often with your significant other (or best friend if you're single)? What do you want this week? Share it all.

Robert has been working long hours lately. Last week he had a lot of surgeries. This week he is on-call. I would just like some more time with him. I know that he is a doctor. And that they work long hours. He has been working 100+ hours a week, for the last month. But I would like a few days with him. With no worry about heading to work.

I love Robert so much. I just want a chance to spend some uninterrupted time together. Maybe take a trip to the mountains. To be away from all of the stress of the city. Time to talking about nothing, cuddle, and just be a happy couple. I guess I just want to spend more time with the love of my life! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment