Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cherry Blossom Find

I finally made it to the mall to buy my boots. Mi hermanita called me to meet her for lunch. She got off of work early today. And we decided to just bum around the mall for a little while. We ate at Panda Express. And Bakers Shoes is just right there. I couldn't resist! I bought my boots and was quite happy with myself.

But my sister was in a bit of a fashion crisis. One of her close friends is getting married. And she is in the wedding. But there are all these events she has to go to. My sister has already spent $400 on her dress and shoes for the wedding. She didn't want to spend a whole lot more on outfits for the bridal shower, a luncheon that the family is hosting, and the rehearsal dinner. So after searching the mall from top to bottom, all she found was 1 dress.

She wanted to go to the other mall across town. Which I was happy about. I live on that side of town. We went. And almost immediately end up at Forever 21. Mi hermanita ended up buying 2 dresses, a skirt, and a cardigan. All really cute, for under $60! She always finds the best deals.

While I was waiting on her to try the dresses on, I spotted this bracelet. With the pretty cherry blossom design. Isn't it cute? I don't really buy a lot of clothes at Forever 21. They always fit me weird. They are cute, but just don't fit me. But I like their jewelry. And I couldn't go wrong with this bracelet. It was just over $6 with tax. It is big and chunky. The perfect piece to add some style to your ordinary t-shirt and jeans! You can also find it online. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment